Known for its gambling, entertainment, world-class shopping and restaurants, Las Vegas can be overwhelming to any first time visitor or even repeat visitors. There is so much to do and see in Las Vegas. You can spend 2 days sightseeing and not even see half of what this city has to offer.
Planning ahead and putting together a list of must-do's is important. This page will serve as your guide to the 50 plus things to do on your visit to Las Vegas. Each item on the list is a summary of the activity with a link that takes you to a more detailed page.
Hope this comes in handy. Viva Las Vegas!
1. Watch the dancing fountains in front of the Bellagio Hotel. Free
2. Take the whole family to Siegfried & Roy's Secret Garden and Dolphin Habitat to see some of the world's rarest, most beautiful and exotic animals you can find anywhere the world.
3. View or ride a Gondola down the Grand Canal with a singing gondolier at the Venetian
4. Hop on and hop off the Deuce (double decker bus) as many times as you want in a 24hr period as you sightsee the entire lenght of the Vegas strip and Fremont Street with an $8 day pass.
5. With breathtaking views of the Vegas strip, enjoy a cocktail while watching the sunset at Skyfall Lounge on the 64th floor of Delano Las Vegas
6. Visit Dale Chihuly 4,350-square-foot gallery in Crystals at CityCenter for a large range of colorful drawings and glass forms in a variety of fantastic shapes
7. Explore CityCenter and it's unprecedented collection of contemporary works around every corner including Maya Lin's 84-foot cast of the colorado river, Silver River, and more. Free
8. View more than 2,000 animals on display, 100 aquatic creatures, including 15 species of shark at the Shark Reef at Mandalay Bay
9. Looking for thrills?, then explore AdventureDome at Circus Circus. Nevada's largest indoor theme park with its 5 acres of indoor roller coasters, carnival rides and arcade games.
10. Visit the Fremont Street Experience in downtown Las Vegas. Home of free live nightly entertainment and free light and sound shows. Free
11. Put on your walking shoes and Shop till you drop at the Forum Shops at Caesars Palace, the Grand Canal Shoppes at the Venetian, Fashion Show mall, Le Blvd. at Paris and the high-end Via Bellagio. Free
13. Ride the famous Las Vegas Monorail from MGM Grand to Sahara Ave. Station
14. Take in the spectacular sights of The Strip from the 550-foot-tall High Roller, the world's largest observation wheel or simply explore the open-air dining, retail and entertainment district at The LINQ Promenade
15. Feast your eyes on the sculpture of the Statue of Liberty made from 500 lbs of milk chocolate at Hershey's Chocolate World at New York-New York Hotel and Casino Free
16. Feel the thrill of an erupting volcano in front of The Mirage Hotel Free
17. Enjoy the sight of Chilean flamingos, swans, ducks, koi, turtles and over 300 birds at the Flamingo Wildlife Habitat Free
18. Step in the Bellagio Conservatory and Botanical Gardens. The 13,573 sq. ft. indoor garden offers ever-changing natural display five times a year. Free
19. See how chocolate is made on your self-guided tour of the Ethel M Chocolate Factory Free
20. Ride the Big Apple Roller Coaster at New York-New York Hotel Casino
21. Take a long leisurely walk on the Las Vegas Strip Free
22. Sing along as you watch the longest-running Elvis tribute show in Las Vegas. The Big Elvis Show at the piano bar at Harrah's Free
23. Don't miss the Silverton Aquarium with it's 117,000 gallon artificial reef. Home to over 4,000 tropical fish from all over the world, 3 species of stingrays and 3 species of sharks. Free
24. Ride the free CityCenter Tram from Park MGM to Bellagio or the complimentary tram between Mandalay Bay, Luxor and Excalibur Free
25. Watch Circus Acts at Circus Circus Free
26. Interact with and take a photograph next to an incredibly life-like iconic wax figure from the celebrity worlds of film, TV, music, sports and politics at the Madame Tussauds Interactive Wax Museum
27. Take a day trip to Hoover Dam, one of the engineering wonders of the modern world
28. Visit the Grand Canyon, considered one of the Seven Wonders of the World.
29. Cool off at the pool at the Mandalay Bay Hotel
30. Take a photograph next to the "Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas" sign, located South of Mandalay Bay on Las Vegas Blvd. Free
31. Dive deep into the Marvel Cinematic Universe at the Marvel Avengers S.T.A.T.I.O.N. inside Treasure Island. Access exclusive intelligence files, and Explore an extensive range of authentic props and costumes from the Marvel Avengers movies.
32. Check out Slotzilla, a unique zipline experience through the heart of the Fremont Street Experience.
33. Enjoy a Roman Feast at the Bacchanal Buffet at Caesars Palace
34. Have dinner while watching the fountain show from the Picasso restaurant patio at the Bellagio
35. Have a glass of martini at Lounge 107 at the Stratosphere Hotel Casino. Enjoy a 360 degree view of Las Vegas from 107 stories above the strip
36. Ride one of the glass elevators to the observation deck at the top of the Eiffel Tower replica at Paris Las Vegas. 460 feet above the strip.
37. Feel the wind on your face from almost 1,000 feet up. Enjoy thrill rides ontop the Stratosphere Tower
38. See a Show, it's a Vegas thing to do.
39. Pig-out at a Las Vegas Buffet
40. People watch at the Forum Shops at Caesars Palace Free
41. Step into M&M's World for one of a kind M&M's gifts and souvenirs. Shop at this chocolate heaven and learn about the history of the M&M characters.
42. Train with the dolphins at Siegfried & Roy's Secret Garden and Dolphin Habitat at The Mirage
43. Marvel at Chihuly's Glass Blossoms at The Bellagio. Fiori di Como is the 2,000 hand-blown glass blossoms that adorn a massive chandelier in the lobby at the Bellagio by glass sculptor Dale Chihuly Free
44. Visit the Gun Store and find out what it feels like to shoot a real machine gun. Take your pick of an MP5, UZI, Thompson, MP40, AK47, Sten, or M16
45. Visit The Mob Museum in downtown Las Vegas and get an exciting and authentic view of the mob's impact on Las Vegas history and its unique imprint on the world.
46. Window-shop at AllSaints Spitalfields at The Cosmopolitan where you will find hundreds upon hundreds of antique Singer sewing machines that fill the windows. Free
47. Springs Preserve provides learning opportunities for both children and adults alike through hands-on workshops, exhibits and tours. Definitely worth a visit.
48. Head to the Chandelier at The Cosmopolitan. Enjoy a cocktail as you feast your eyes on the multi-level architectural masterpiece and beaded curtains of light.
49. Walk down Appian Way at Caesars Palace Las Vegas Free
50. Ride SlotZilla at Fremont Street Experience, "superhero-style" all the way down the Fremont Street Experience canopy (1,700 feet lenght) or the newly opened Fly LINQ, 1,121 feet above the entire lenght of The LINQ Promenade.
Best of Las Vegas 2019
Below is the best of Las Vegas shows, buffets, hotels and nightlife. We hope this list will help you when planning your Las Vegas visit.