Known for its gambling, entertainment, world-class shopping and restaurants, Las Vegas can be overwhelming to any first time visitor or even repeat visitors. There is so much to do and see in Las Vegas. You can spend 2 days sightseeing and not even see half of what this city has to offer.
Planning ahead and putting together a list of must-do's is important. This page will serve as your guide to the 50 plus things to do on your visit to Las Vegas. Each item on the list is a summary of the activity with a link that takes you to a more detailed page.
8. View more than 2,000 animals on display, 100 aquatic creatures, including 15 species of shark at the Shark Reef at Mandalay Bay
9. Looking for thrills?, then explore AdventureDome at Circus Circus. Nevada's largest indoor theme park with its 5 acres of indoor roller coasters, carnival rides and arcade games.
10. Visit the Fremont Street Experience in downtown Las Vegas. Home of free live nightly entertainment and free light and sound shows. Free
11. Put on your walking shoes and Shop till you drop at the Forum Shops at Caesars Palace, the Grand Canal Shoppes at the Venetian, Fashion Show mall, Le Boulevard at Paris and the high-end Via Bellagio. Free
12. Try your hand on Blackjack. This Las Vegas game offers a small house advantage and a better odds of you wining some money.
14. Take in the spectacular sights of The Strip from the 550-foot-tall High Roller, the world's largest observation wheel or simply explore the new open-air dining, retail and entertainment district at The LINQ
15. Feast your eyes on the sculpture of the Statue of Liberty made from 500 lbs of milk chocolate at Hershey's Chocolate World at New York-New York Hotel and Casino Free
22. Sing along as you watch the longest-running Elvis tribute show in Las Vegas. The Big Elvis Show at the piano bar at Harrah's Free
23. Don't miss the Silverton Aquarium with it's 117,000 gallon artificial reef. Home to over 4,000 tropical fish from all over the world, 3 species of stingrays and 3 species of sharks. Free
24. Ride the free CityCenter Tram from Monte Carlo to Bellagio or the complimentary tram between Mandalay Bay, Luxor and Excalibur Free
25. Watch Circus Acts at Circus Circus Free
26. Interact with and take a photograph next to an incredibly life-like iconic wax figure from the celebrity worlds of film, TV, music, sports and politics at the Madame Tussauds Interactive Wax Museum
27. Take a day trip to Hoover Dam, one of the engineering wonders of the modern world
28. Visit the Grand Canyon, considered one of the Seven Wonders of the World.
31. Dive deep into the Marvel Cinematic Universe at the Marvel Avengers S.T.A.T.I.O.N. inside Treasure Island. Access exclusive intelligence files, and Explore an extensive range of authentic props and costumes from the Marvel Avengers movies.
32. Check out Slotzilla, a unique zipline experience through the heart of the Fremont Street Experience.
43. Marvel at Chihuly's Glass Blossoms at The Bellagio. Fiori di Como is the 2,000 hand-blown glass blossoms that adorn a massive chandelier in the lobby at the Bellagio by glass sculptor Dale Chihuly Free
44. Visit the Gun Store and find out what it feels like to shoot a real machine gun. Take your pick of an MP5, UZI, Thompson, MP40, AK47, Sten, or M16
45. Visit The Mob Museum in downtown Las Vegas and get an exciting and authentic view of the mob's impact on Las Vegas history and its unique imprint on the world.
46. Window-shop at AllSaints Spitalfields at The Cosmopolitan where you will find hundreds upon hundreds of antique Singer sewing machines that fill the windows. Free
47. Springs Preserve provides learning opportunities for both children and adults alike through hands-on workshops, exhibits and tours. Definitely worth a visit.
48. Head to the Chandelier at The Cosmopolitan. Enjoy a cocktail as you feast your eyes on the multi-level architectural masterpiece and beaded curtains of light.
49. Walk down Appian Way at Caesars Palace Las Vegas Free
50. Ride SlotZilla at Fremont Street Experience, "superhero-style" all the way down the Fremont Street Experience canopy (1,700 feet lenght)
Best of Las Vegas 2018
Below is the best of Las Vegas shows, buffets, hotels and nightlife. We hope this list will help you when planning your Las Vegas visit.