Considered one of the most spectacular gallery spaces in Las Vegas, the Art of Richard MacDonald Presented by Cirque du Soleil is an exclusive art gallery that reveals the infinite beauty, athleticism and human spirit of Cirque du Soleil and the passion inherent in the human condition.
The gallery features bronze sculptures, serigraphs and lithographs that capture and immortalize the grace, strength, joy and discipline of dancers and acrobats. World-renowned artist Richard MacDonald presents his bronze circus statues at two locations on the Vegas strip, Bellagio's "O" Theatre lobby and on Gallery Row at ARIA Las Vegas
Monday & Tuesday, 10 a.m. – 11 p.m.
Wednesday – Sunday, 10 a.m. – 1 a.m.
The Art of Richard MacDonald Las Vegas Locations
Top 10 Free things to do in Las Vegas
1. Fountains at the Bellagio Hotel & Casino
2. Fremont Street Experience Light Show
3. The Volcano at the Mirage Hotel and Casino
4. The Aquarium at Silverton Hotel Casino
5. 3D Movie at M&M's World
6. Fall of Atlantis and Festival Fountain at Caesars Forum Shops
7. Welcome To Fabulous Las Vegas Sign
8. Circus Acts at Circus Circus Hotel and Casino
9. Wildlife Habitat at the Flamingo Hotel and Casino
10. Bellagio Conservatory
|Bellagio Fountains||Bellagio Conservatory & Botanical Gardens|
|Free Las Vegas Attractions||Things to do in Las Vegas|
|Kids Entertainment||50+ Things to do in Vegas|
|Money Saving Tips||How to Get Around|
LasVegas-How-To.com All Rights Reserved.
The information in this website may not be copied in whole or in part without express written permission from Adawe Inc.