Inspired by the concept of infinity and the elegance of water’s pure form, “O” by Cirque du Soleil weaves an aquatic tapestry of artistry, surrealism and theatrical romance in this timeless production.
In this breathtaking, phenomenal aquatic production, anything is possible and the drama of life plays itself out before your very eyes. From the simplest street performance to the most lavish of operas, watch as incredible world-class acrobats, synchronized swimmers including nine Olympians, divers and characters perform in, on, and above water to create a breathtaking experience.
The centerpiece of the show is a 25-foot-deep pool that holds 1.5 million gallons of water. It serves as a stage to showcase high-divers and synchronized swimmers. This stage also gets easily transformed to a solid surface with the help of hydraulics, allowing acrobats, fire dancers, and contortionists to perform.
"O" has a cast of 74 artists from around the world, and is performed in the “O” Theatre, which seats 1,800 people.
What is the dress code for "O"?
There is no stated dress code, but "O" audiences are asked to adhere to the attire guidelines of the Bellagio Hotel & Casino.
Age Requirement: Children under the age of five are not permitted into the "O" Theatre.
Anyone under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
People who saw 'O' were also interested in
• There are 4,400 active costume pieces in the show
• Over 10 million people have seen "O" since it premiered on Oct. 15, 1998
• 24 original cast members still perform in the show
• 20 original crew still work behind the scenes of the show
• Over the years, there have been a total of 217 performers
• 35 countries have been represented in the cast and crew