The Signature at MGM Grand Las Vegas
The Signature at MGM Grand is non-gaming, non-smoking hotel luxury all-suite hotel. Located next to MGM Grand, The Signature at MGM Grand is made up of three distinct towers in a private gated environment. The Signature provides a peaceful, exclusive, non-gaming atmosphere offering the ultimate in personalized service. Spacious condominium suites offer spectacular views and superior amenities, with most suites offer private balconies. A state-of-the-art fitness center and multiple pools ensure the perfect combination of relaxation and convenience.
Gated private entrance, 24 hour concierge and valet services, balconies overlooking the strip. Although connected to MGM Grand, these accommodations are entirely private. The Signature at MGM Grand is non-gaming, non-smoking, all-suite hotel.
The Signature at MGM Grand
Grand opening: 2006
Location: Adjacent to the MGM Grand on Harmon Ave. with direct Access to MGM Grand
Number of Rooms: The Signature at MGM Grand is made up of three towers. Each tower is comprised of 576 suites, for a total of 1,728 suites.
Non-Gaming, and Non Smoking
The Signature at MGM Grand is 4 Diamond (AAA) rated resort in Las Vegas.
Official Web site: signaturemgmgrand.com
Check-in time at The Signature at MGM Grand Las Vegas: 3:00 p.m.
Check-out time at The Signature at MGM Grand Las Vegas: 11:00 a.m.
**All times are in local time zones: Pacific Time Zone, UTC -8:00
The Signature at MGM Grand lets you revel in the luxury of junior, one-bedroom and two-bedroom suites in three 40-story towers, each with 576 suites.
The Signature at MGM Grand Junior Suite
• 550 square feet
• Large bedroom with deluxe king bed, separate sitting area with entertainment center, kitchenette, bathroom with Italian cabinetry
The Signature at MGM Grand One-Bedroom Suite
• 950 square feet
• Spacious parlor with entertainment center, separate bedroom with deluxe king-size bed, fully equipped kitchen, master and guest bathrooms
The Signature at MGM Grand Two-Bedroom Suite
• 1,500 square feet
• Spacious parlor with entertainment center, two large bedrooms (one with separate sitting area), fully equipped kitchen, two master bathrooms and one guest bathroom
• Custom-designed furniture and designer fabrics
• Deluxe king-size beds with pillow-top mattresses, 300-thread count, Egyptian cotton sheets and down comforters
• Oversized, luxurious marble/granite bathrooms with Jacuzzi-brand whirlpool tubs, dual-sink vanities and flat-screen, high-definition televisions
• Kitchens and kitchenettes outfitted with Cuisinart, Asko, Miele, Sharp, Sub-Zero and/or Bosch appliances
• Premier appliances, Italian cabinetry and marble/granite surfaces in kitchens and bathrooms
• Pampering spa products in all bathrooms
• Pull-out sleeper sofas in all suites
• Two-line telephones
• High-speed Internet access and wireless capabilities
• High-definition, flat-screen televisions with DVD/CD players
• Handicap-accessible suites available
Please note that The Signature is completely smoke free, including all rooms and public spaces.
Non-gaming, non-smoking, all-suite hotel
Private gated entry
Balconies in most suites
Exclusive, key-card security access from MGM Grand
Just steps away from the "Maximum Vegas" experience of MGM Grand
Private lobby and registration desks in each tower
24-hour concierge service, bell service and valet parking.
24-hour access to the dining, gaming and entertainment of MGM Grand via a moving walkway.
24-hour, in-suite dining
Complimentary laundry facility access for guest staying seven nights or longer
Limousine service (additional cost)
In-suite massages (additional cost)
Business Center (Tower 1)
Expansive fitness room with cardio equipment and weights, and spa. (Towers 1 & 3)
Retail shopping (Tower 1)
Delights delicatessen (Tower 2)
Lobby Lounge (Tower 1)
Starbucks Coffee (Tower 1)
Meeting space (Towers 2 & 3)
Executive boardrooms (Towers 2 & 3)
Private, heated outdoor pool complex with cabanas and beverage service (all towers)
SBG – Signature Bar & Grill (Tower 2 Pool) – tantalizing fare and refreshing beverages include Chilled Heirloom Tomato Gazpacho and Orange Basil Mojitos, served poolside seasonally (Friday & Saturday, 5 p.m. – 9 p.m.; Weekend Brunch, Saturday & Sunday, 8 a.m. – 2 p.m.)
Convenient walkway to MGM Grand Conference Center and WET REPUBLIC (Tower 1)
A little history
When the MGM Grand opened, the intention was to create the first true destination hotel in Las Vegas by including the MGM Grand Adventures Theme Park behind the casino. The plan was to make Las Vegas more "family friendly" by providing activities for children who were too young to be allowed to linger inside the casino. The theme park performed poorly, and did not reopen for the 2001 season. On December 5, 2002, MGM Resorts International announced that the former theme park would be developed as a luxury condominium and hotel complex called The Signature.
The Signature at MGM Grand is a non-smoking facility.
The Signature at MGM Grand charges resort fee of $41.95 tax inclusive, per room, per night. The resort fee includes:
|ARIA||20||Horseshoe Las Vegas||20|
|MGM Grand||10||New York-New York||15|
|Paris Las Vegas||15||Park MGM||15|
|Planet Hollywood||15||Signature at MGM||0|
|Venetian||40||Wynn Las Vegas||30|