The Skylofts at MGM Grand
3799 Las Vegas Blvd. South,
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Welcome to the first of its kind – an experience that rises well above anything you can imagine. The SkyLofts at MGM Grand is simply Maximum Vegas.
SKYLOFTS at MGM Grand is a private sanctuary of 51 two-story accommodations located on top two floors with expansive views of the Las Vegas skyline as seen through 24-foot, floor-to-ceiling windows in every loft.
Perched on the top two floors of MGM Grand Las Vegas, Skylofts redefine luxury. Each Skylofts suite offers the ultimate in luxury and impeccable taste. From the modern two-story, Two-Bedroom Terrace loft to the Three-Bedroom loft, every detail was carefully planned to ensure your absolute comfort.
These one-of-a-kind lofts at MGM Grand feature soaring floor-to-ceiling windows that provide dramatic views of the Las Vegas strip and highly customized amenities and services at your fingertips.
MGM Grand Las Vegas
Grand opening: January 2005
Location: On the Strip
Distance from McCarran airport to MGM Grand Hotel Las Vegas is 2.7 miles
Taxi Fare from McCarran Airport to MGM Grand
Official Web site: www.skyloftsmgmgrand.com
Number of rooms: 51 lofts offer one, two, and three-bedroom layouts
Mobil Five-Star and AAA Five Diamond Award winner
Check-in time at SkyLofts at MGM Grand Las Vegas: 3:00 p.m.
Check-out time at SkyLofts at MGM Grand Las Vegas: 11:00 a.m.
**All times are in local time zones: Pacific Time Zone, UTC -8:00
SkyLofts at MGM Grand Guest Rooms, Suites and Lofts
MGM Grand Skylofts Features
MGM Grand Skylofts Three-Bedroom Loft
• 6,000 square feet
• 3 bedrooms, 3 1/2 baths
• Large gallery foyer, living room, dining room, bar/den, media room, kitchen and a billiard room
• Priced from $3,800 – $10,000 per night
MGM Grand Skylofts’ Two-Bedroom Terrace Loft
• 4,800 square feet
• 2 bedrooms, 2 ½ bath
• Living room, dining room, full-size kitchen, bar, media room with billiard table, game room with chess table, business desk, library, private fitness room, and bi-level outdoor balcony with whirlpool spa
• Priced from $5,000 per night
MGM Grand Skylofts’ Two-Bedroom Loft
• 3,000 square feet
• 2 bedrooms, 2 ½ bath
• Living room, bar, media room, dining room and a game room with a billiard table, Foosball table or board game table
• Priced from $1,500 per night
MGM Grand Skylofts’ One-Bedroom Loft
• 1400 – 1,800 square feet
• 1 bedroom, 1 ½ bath
• Foyer, living room, dining room
• Priced from $600 per night
(877) 646-5638 – Phone
• Concierge calls each guest prior to arrival to assist with reservations for shows, restaurants and tours
• Airport greeting with complimentary transportation to SKYLOFTS in a Maybach 62
• Pre-registration and in-Loft check-in
• 24-hour Butler service
• 24-hour Concierge service
• Complimentary luggage unpacking/packing services
• Complimentary pressing
• 24-hour Business Center services
• 24-hour laundry/shoeshine on-floor service
• 24-hour maid service with twice-daily Loft refreshing
• Complimentary morning coffee, espresso or cappuccino
• Complimentary first-run, Video On Demand movies
• Complimentary PlayStation 2®, Xbox™ and Xbox 360™ digital entertainment system rentals
• Complimentary Laptop PC rental with a choice of 11-inch or 17-inch screens. All laptops have wireless connection to Internet and to printer in room
• Complimentary printer/scanner/fax with personal fax number
• Complimentary DVD and CD library rental
• SKYTRAVEL: Gourmet travel meals available for breakfast, lunch or dinner
• SKYLOUNGE: Cool, sophisticated lounge environment offered 5 p.m. – 8 p.m., daily
• Preferred seating at world-class restaurants such as Joël Robuchon, L’Atelier de Joël Robuchon, Craftsteak and NOBHILL
• Preferred seating at Cirque du Soleil’s performance of KÀ
• Preferred seating at the Hollywood Theatre
• Preferred seating for MGM Grand Garden Arena events
24-foot floor-to-ceiling, two-story windows featuring fabulous views of the Las Vegas skyline
Custom Bang & Olufsen and Sony HDTV audio-visual equipment
Pre-Columbian “pop-art” sculptures; original pop art
In-Loft espresso machines with custom selection of exclusive coffees
“The SKYLOFTS’ Creston Remote” panels to operate TV, DVD, radio, CD, Internet radio, drapes, temperature, lights
iPod docking station allows personal music selection on loaned iPod or guest’s own iPod to play throughout the Loft’s custom Bang & Olufsen audio system
Internet radio from popular U.S. and international radio stations
Infinity tub with “Champagne Bubbles” massage function
“The Immersion Chamber” – shower technology with waterfalls, steam, rain
High-speed Internet access
Anichini and Fili D’Oro linens
When you want to take a break from the fun and excitement in Vegas and enjoy a delicious meal, the MGM Grand boasts a wide variety of options.
Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill – American Cuisine
Fiamma Trattoria & Bar – Classic and contemporary Italian cuisine
Pearl – Authentic Chinese cuisine
Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill – Great American classics.
Emeril Lagasse’s New Orleans Fish House – Creole seafood cuisine
Joël Robuchon – Classic French cuisine
L’Atelier de Joël Robuchon – Simplified French cuisine
NOBHILL TAVERN – Modern American cuisine
Tom Colicchio's Craftsteak - American à la carte steak restaurant
Grand Wok and Sushi Bar – Asian cuisine
Studio Café – Casual dining
Stage Deli – New York-Style deli fare
Cabana Grill – Poolside seasonal café
Farmer’s Market Food Court – Features Studio Wok, McDonald’s, Nathan’s Famous, Mamma Ilardo’s Pizza and Häagen Dazs
Breakfast, Monday - Friday, 7 a.m. - 11 a.m.; Saturday & Sunday, 7 a.m. – 10 a.m.
Lunch, Monday - Friday, 11 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
Dinner, Monday - Friday, 4:30 p.m. - 10 p.m.; Saturday and Sunday, 4:30 p.m. – 10:30 p.m.
Brunch, Saturday – Sunday, 10 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
All prices are subject to change without notice
More than 170,000 square feet of gaming area featuring: Blackjack, Craps, Baccarat, Mini-Baccarat, Roulette, European Roulette, Pai Gow Poker, Pai Gow, Big Six Wheel, Let-It-Ride, War, Crazy for Poker, Three-Card Poker, Poker Room, more than 2,500 slot machines and video poker, and The Race & Sports Book. Click here for more details
Closest Monorail Station to MGM Grand Las Vegas
Did you know...
Since 2005, the number of live arrows fired during KA performances is 220,000